You have no items to compare.
Wireless Bluetooth Number Keypad for Apple Mac
Excellent add on
Easy to install. Fits exactly to the mac keyboard and gives a delete key which is sadly missing off the main keyboard. Exact match in colour and style. Best buy.
Good quality easy to use product
I was pleased to find that my new iMac had a cordless keyboard and that it worked via bluetooth. I was disappointed that it did not have a numerical keypad as, although I don't do loads of figure work I have become used to having one. Since this is my first Mac it soured my experience slightly.
|Read 7 customer reviews|
With integrated bluetooth, the Keypad wirelessly connects to your Apple Mac and is very easy to setup.
- 28 Key Wireless (Bluetooth) keypad for easy and fast working with; tables, calculations, spread sheets, etc.
- Linkage bar connects the keypad seamlessly with the Apple wireless keyboard (A1314)
- The perfect alternative solution to the USB keyboard!
- Can be used as a stand-alone wireless keypad with any Apple Mac or bluetooth-enabled computer
- Keys include figures 0-9, operaton keys, hot-keys, page up/down, arrow up/down, delete forward, enter
- Designed to fit the Apple wireless keyboard in an elegant way
- Broadcom Bluetooth Chipset
- Power on/off, pairing button, power on bar for activating Apple wireless keyboard, LED status signal
- Scissor-type membrane keys for high comfort typing and reduced typing tiredness
- System requirements Mac OS X 10.5.x or higher
- 85 g (including batteries)
- 130x125x18 mm (without linkage bar)
- 130x136x18 mm (including linkage bar)
- 2x AA Batteries Included