You have no items to compare.
Slappa M.X. HardBody Netbook Case 7-12"
Looked for ages for the perfect case
After spending a good while searching for the perfect case for my Acer Ferrari one 200, I came across this. My main reason for buying such a sturdy case was the way I treat my computer and the environments it goes into. Main requirements were.. it had to be a hard case due to spending alot of money on the netbook not to mention the amount of man hours spent loading software, reports etc.., it needed to house my power cable, extra battery and pen drives.
The best cost effective way to protect your Notebook
Having taken many weeks researching which Notebook represents the best value in terms of performance, weight, battery life and build, it took me minutes to choose the best way to protect my investment.
|Read 2 customer reviews|
The inside can accommodate all netbooks and ultra-portables from 7"-12.1", it could even accomodate your iPad or other small devices. The lock-down strap will nestle your device into a heavily padded compartment. There is plenty of room for your charger, cables and other accessories too. On the outer rear of the case are 2 "D" rings that enable you to add an optional shoulder strap.
- xEVA HardBody molded shell (waterproof, fire retardant)
- Black Diamond nylon-weave outer finish
- Fits 7" to 12" Netbooks (adjustable inner lock down strap)
- Manufacturer-direct 360 Day Extended Warranty
- Industrial strength zipper with 2 molded alloy pullers
- Battery, cord, mouse storage pockets
- Custom printed SLAPPA crest twill inner lining
- Molded rubber logo patch
- 2 "D" rings for optional shoulder strap
|External Dimensions (cm)||32 x 25 x 9|
|Internal Dimensions (cm)||30 x 22 x 4|
|Fits Laptops/Netbooks up to||12.1"|
|Case Material||EVA Hardcase|
|Style||Sleeve, Bag, Hard Case|