Orders received before 6pm Monday-Friday (except UK public holidays) are usually despatched the same day subject to stock availability.
Royal Mail First Class Delivery (UK) - £2.99 per order
- Safe & secure shipping. Usually next working day *
- For orders up to a maximum of £60.00
Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK) - £6.50 per order
- Guaranteed next working day by 1pm (Except Scottish Highlands)
- Fully insured up to £500.00
- Track your delivery - http://track.royalmail.com/
DPD Priority International Post (EU) - £3.50 per order
- A low cost, reliable international posting service, suitable for your less urgent orders, usually takes 2-7 working days, although this varies on customer's local postal service.
- This service is not trackable.
DHL International Air Express (EU) - See below for pricing
- Usually takes 1 - 3 working days, please allow up to 7 days
- Your item will receive priority handling, and benefit from an online tracking facility so you can check your mail's progress along the way.
* Although 1st Class Delivery usually takes between 1 – 3 working days from the despatch date, it's been our experience that the majority of late packages arrive just a day or two after this estimated delivery period. Please be aware however that although NOT the norm, delays on this service can result in orders taking up to 15 days to arrive.
If your order is over £60 we automatically upgrade your shipping to insured Royal Mail Special Delivery or to International Airsure Delivery to ensure you get your order as quickly as possible. You will be able to track your delivery with a unique code and it is guaranteed to arrive by 1pm the next working day (Except Scottish Highlands).
Gearzap delivers to selected countries worldwide. Please note that we are only able to offer 'DHL International Express' to International Countries outside of the European Union (EU). Shipments to EU countries over a value of £35 will also require delivery by a tracked service. Below is a full list of countries which we deliver to
European Delivery - From £2.99
GearZap delivers to selected countries within the European Union (EU). When you have selected your items please select 'DPD Priority International Shipping' or 'DHL International Air Express' from the basket page. Below is a full list of European countries which we deliver to:
|Republic of Ireland|
Outside the European Union - From £3.50
|Trinidad & Tobago|
|United Arab Emirates|
When you purchase online, we will send you confirmation to the email address that you provided, informing you that we have received your order. You will also receive an email to confirm when your items have been despatched.
1. Royal Mail First Class Delivery - We cannot guarantee next working day delivery. However, if you need the guarantee of a next day delivery, we recommend Royal Mail's Special Delivery service.
2. Parcels that are dispatched by Royal Mail Special delivery or International Air Mail will need to be signed for.
3. In exceptional circumstances we reserve the right to use alternative couriers.
4. Saturday deliveries are at the discretion of the couriers, it is our experience that in most cases they do choose to deliver to residential addresses on Saturday mornings.
5. In signing for a delivery you are accepting the item in the condition it arrives.
6. If goods are returned to Gearzap.com because of a failed delivery for any reason, the carriage cost is not refundable. We reserve the right to charge for any extra carriage costs incurred to re-send goods.
7. Missing or delayed items: Please note that we will need to wait 15 days before being able to trace, replace or refund lost items.
8. We do not accept responsibility for customers who select an unsuitable delivery option.
9. For insurance purposes we recommend that UK orders over £60 are sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
* Arrival estimate is as given by Royal Mail. Please note that delivery may take longer if circumstances beyond our control disrupt postal services.
† Credit of postage costs on your order will be issued when applicable.
DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) – Orders sent outside of the European Community
All orders sent outside of the UK and EU are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis and may be subject to local customs import duty which is charged on the value of the purchase. Payment of these fees is the sole responsibility of the customer. For example, customs duty must be paid on all orders over $200 when shipped to the United States.
Payment of the duty charge is necessary for the release of your order from customs on arrival to your country.
DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) – Refusal to pay charges – Returns Policy
If you refuse to pay the any import duty levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned to Gearzap, then all related returns charges plus a minimum administration charge of £5.00 (or equivalent currency at current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.